Current and incoming
- Reza Sadoughian (MSc, UBC 2019-2022)
- Jaipratap Grewal (NSERC USRA, Summer 2021), co-advised with Sven Bachmann
- Alex Dong (WLIURA, Summer 2021)
- Karim Halaseh (WLIURA, Summer 2020)
- Yiheng Liu (WLIURA, Summer 2020)
- Tommi Muller (NSERC USRA, Summer 2020)
- Jean-Baptiste Seby (MSc at MIT)
- Ali Zartash (MIT UROP, Spring 2019)
- Melinda Sun (MIT PRIMES, 2018)
- Haneul Shin (MIT PRIMES, 2018)
- Jeffrey Zhang (MIT UROP, Fall 2017)
- Kevin Shen (MIT UROP, Fall 2017)
If you are interested in working with me, please contact me! The formal process of applying is as follows.
- Postdocs: please apply for the UBC mathematics postdoc position through mathjobs.org. You could also apply for an external fellowship like NSF or NSERC from your country of residence.
- Graduate students: please apply for the UBC mathematics Master's or PhD program through math.ubc.ca. In addition, there are scholarship opportunities such as NSERC (for Canadian citizens/residents), NSF (for US citizens/residents), and others depending on your home country.
- Undergraduate research: there are a few options to receive funding for undergraduate research.