CV (pdf, May 2016)
Links: people, places, resources
Conferences and programs
Blog (a non-UBC site)
My main research areas are harmonic analysis, geometric measure theory
and additive combinatorics.
I have also worked in mathematical physics and PDE theory.
For more details, see my Research topics
and Publications pages.
Awards and honours:
- MATH 226 (Honours Advanced Calculus), Fall 2021
- MATH 227 (Honours Advanced Calculus II),
- MATH 404/541 (Harmonic Analysis I), Fall 2021
- Graduate students supervised: Caleb Marshall, Mukul Rai Choudhuri, Charlotte Trainor
- Information for graduate students and applicants
AWM-MAA Etta Z. Falconer Lecturer, 2016
- Invited section speaker,
International Congress of Mathematicians, Seoul, August 2014.
"Being invited to speak at the ICM is often regarded as one of the highest honours that a mathematician can receive. It is a truly international recognition of the depth and ground breaking impact of their research."
- University of Toronto Math News
Fellow of the American Mathematical Society, 2012
Fields Institute Fellow, 2009
Krieger-Nelson Prize, Canadian Mathematical Society, 2008
Coxeter-James Prize, Canadian Mathematical Society, 2004