MATH 421/510:201. Real Analysis II: Functional Analysis
- All homework solutions are now available
- The lecture notes have been slightly updated.
- Solution 10 is available
- This website is up to date as of March 24.
- Homework 10 is now available, and so is Solution 9
- The Syllabus has been updated to account for the change in the grading scheme.
- The course will run online starting on Monday, March 16.
There will be videos made available (under Pages, available for one week each) on Canvas, organized by topic.
- Questions should be posted as Discussions on Canvas, and I will answer them as promptly as possible. Making them visible to everyone avoids duplicates.
- Homework assignements should be submitted per email directly to the TA
- The full set of lecture notes is now available -- that is to be ready in case of a campus closure.
I will however keep updating / correcting them as the course continues.
- Typos corrected in HW 8
- Homework 8 is there
- Homework 7 is already available
- Homework 6 (due in two weeks) and Solution 5 are online
- Homework 5 and Solution 4 are online
- Homework 4 and Solution 3 are online!
- Homework 3 and Solution 2 are available
- A solution key for sheet 1 is available
- Homework sheet 2 is posted
- Welcome to Term 2!
- The lecture notes, updated regularly, can be found here
- The main textbook for this course is
Real Analysis; Modern Techniques and Theory Applications
by G.B Folland